My Garden Snapshot in June


Lilies ~ haven't see them for two years because the notorious deer like to munch on  them.
Go away, deer! My lilies are fully protected this year!
Finally the lilies are in full blossom

Playboy roses ~ deer's favorite too!
String beans 四季豆~  10 days after planted from seeds
Japanese radish 白蘿蔔 from last year? I didn't plant them
Zucchini 6/2/2012
Zucchini 6/10/2012
Potato 馬鈴薯 6/2/2012
Cherry tomato 小番茄 6/10/2012
More cherry tomatoes
Snow peas 雪豆 6/10/2012
Thai basil 泰國九層塔 for my Pho Beef Noodle Soup  


This year I started my garden quite late than the previous years; therefore, I have been busy gardening for the past two weeks. In fact, I spent most of the time weeding the garden. It has been raining regularly enough so I haven't had to keep dragging the hoses to the garden:-) Another good thing is that last year's potatoes and radishes reseed this year, and lilies are in full blossom after all my efforts. My beagle Smurfy is doing a great job to get rid of rabbits from my garden




Comments

Popular Posts